Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Reminder!

Dear Parents,


I hope that this note finds everyone well. First Grade is doing great and it is wonderful being their teacher.  It is really amazing to see fourteen faces smiling at me when I come into the classroom. At this time we find ourselves running low on pencils. I am asking you to please send in a package of pencils for the class. I will store them in my closet and give them out to the children as they need them. Also, please send in one more regular folder. The children will be keeping reading stories in them. Please remember to send in an uncut fruit for snack for your child every day.


I am happy to announce that our class will be going on their first class trip to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens on October 25th, 2011.  We will be leaving by bus at around 9:30am and should be back at around 1:30pm. As always snacks will be provided and the children will eat lunch when we get back. Lastly, please be on the lookout for the First Grade Blog. I will be posting pictures, stories, and announcements.


Again, thank you for all your continued support and commitment to Mazel Day School. If you should have any questions or concerns please e-mail me at: morahgaby@mazeldayschool.com


Thank You,
Morah Gaby


No comments:

Post a Comment